The A+ Mobile STEM Lab for Pre-K integrates the step-by-step learning curriculum of ABCmouse® for Schools in a program designed with more than 650 lessons in eight available levels. As a child completes each lesson, he or she is guided to the next one and is motivated to continue learning by a gratifying tickets and rewards system.
The Pre-K STEM labs integrate with a range of presentation technology such as document camera, a sound system, wireless tablets and connection to an interactive whiteboard, all to promote a dynamic and fun learning experience.
The Reading Curriculum Includes:
- Uppercase and lowercase letter recognition
- Rhyming words and word families
- More than 450 books and beginning readers
- Sentence structure
- Parts of speech.
The Math Curriculum includes:
- Recognizing and counting numbers 1–120
- The base ten system
- Place value
- Addition and subtraction
- Names and attributes of 2D and 3D shapes
- Length, time, and money measurement.
The World around Us Curriculum includes:
- The body and health
- Plants and animals
- Weather, climate, and the seasons
- Earth’s environments
- Regions of the United States
The Arts and Colors Curriculum include:
- Primary and secondary colors
- Shades of colors
- Paint-by-number activities
- Number and letter dot-to-dots